A Self-Guided Journal Workbook for Personal Growth: 31 Days of Reflection and Journaling to help calm your mind and answer “What’s Next?”
Self-Growth = The desire to be the best version of YOU every day!
That’s become even harder in recent time, hasn’t it? As women, we’ve always wanted it all, strive to do everything, all while climbing the ladder to prove to everyone else “we’ve got this!” Then we reach the top and wonder: Now what?
Now more than ever, we’re all in need of a little help with calming the mind and answering these questions that won’t leave us alone. We have goals and aspirations. We’re planners and doers. But the journey to get there may be a bit fuzzy at the moment.
I know, because I’ve felt it too. A Self-Guided Journal Workbook for Personal Growth: 31 Days of Reflection and Journaling to Help Calm Your Mind and Answer “What’s Next?” is the perfect guide to break that feeling of knowing you want more, yet can’t quite put your finger on why you’re feeling that way.
- A 68-page page guide and workbook filled with journaling prompts to help you discover what’s deep inside.
- 31 unique writing prompts designed to activate your growth mindset and help you begin to take action now.
- A digital download copy of the workbook you can choose to print yourself, or use on your favorite digital device.
- Lots of room for you to record your own thoughts and action items as you discover new thoughts and ideas.
- Please Note: This is a digital download only. You will NOT receive a printed copy of the workbook. The digital download will be available immediately on purchase, giving you the option to print it yourself or use it on your favorite digital device.
Self-growth isn’t a one-stop-shop item you can buy once and achieve the ultimate success. Instead, it’s a journey. But there are ways you can find personal growth and accept where you are today. Let’s discover that together as you work your way through this workbook.
Still looking? Why not head back to The Shop and see what other great products I’ve created especially for women in midlife to help you reinvent your life right now?