Tune into this insightful interview where Lori answers questions about moving to a plant-rich lifestyle. Right now, we’re at a crossroads. For the past few decades, our society has done everything to make food better, faster, cheaper, and to feed more people than ever before. Yet we’ve never been sicker. The only way to move forward is to slow down and pay attention to what we’re putting into our bodies. To reduce sickness requires us to ask better questions. This episode gives you first-person insight to Lori’s incredible journey from conventional eater to plant-rich advocate.
Topics discussed include:
- When and why did you go vegan?
- What did you notice when you went vegan?
- What are the most important reasons for you to stay vegan?
- What challenges have you had as a vegan and how did you overcome them?
- Any regrets?
- How do you encourage others to be plant-rich?
- Why do you think some people quit a plant-rich lifestyle?
- What are your favorite plant rich foods?
- How do you suggest others get started?
- What resources do you recommend?