- Clearly know what it feels like to be healthy (even if you haven’t felt it in a while)
- Have discovered how natural remedies play a part in your overall wellth
- Depend on your inner guidance to tell you what choices to make
- Are present in your body to make wise choices
- Know food plays an important role
- Are ready to sllooowwww down … way down.
Rewriting your story as a Wellthy Woman you are means you:
It’s time to show up and be Gorgeous every single day!
Meaning: The only way to improve our stories is by slowing down. We’ve all been sold “The American Dream.” But that way of life is a fairytale at best.
#1: You can’t be Wellthy if your fuel comes from unhealthy sources.
#2: You can’t feel good inside & out if you never slow down to enjoy it.
And I started seeing things a bit differently. The two most powerful lessons I’ve learned along the path are:
How can I stop buying into the narrative,
and design my own life around Gorgeous Wellth?
I knew they were feeding me stories that weren’t necessarily true. So I started asking myself a different question:
- We need a magic pill or potion.
- We need a new diet.
- Our food system and economic environment are failing right before our eyes.
It’s impossible to jump on social media or hear a news report and NOT feel anxious. It’s filled with negativity, talking of a world that’s sicker and more vulnerable than ever before. They have us believing: